A cookie is a bunch of information that is stored by the website on the visitor’s computer and this information is used by the user’s browser each time it visits the website. We transfer that cookie information to your device hardware after you agree.
In cookies, there are several categories and we use the following:
These cookies are used to save your personal information including how you arrive at our website, what pages you view, the information you enter on our website, and the type of options you select. Its all your browsing information that we record to recognize visitors that visit our website repeatedly.
Such types of cookies are used to analyze the activities of visitors and how they move around the website. This also helps us analyze the type of content that users enjoy the most. We use the following analyzer:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/
Third-Party Service Cookies
Social sharing websites that are present on our website are run by other companies and these companies have their cookies policies. They may drop their cookies if you are already logged in to them. We don’t own these cookies, it’s better to read them before accepting them. Some of them, are below:
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/
- Pinterest https://pinterest.com/
- Instagram https://instagram.com/
Although we hold a record that which website you visited previously to help advertisers show a website that is according to your interest. For example, if you visited an automobile website previously it will show you car advertisements. Keep one thing in mind turning off advertising cookies doesn’t mean that no Ad will be shown to you. You’ll get to see Ads but that wouldn’t be according to your interest. Below are the services we use:
- Google AdSense (ad partner) https://google.com/
These cookies are used to remember your preferences and greet you with your name. Whenever you return to our website these cookies are used to recognize you and save your selected information like language or region.
Site Management Cookies
To maintain your session or identity on the website we use these cookies. For example, when you vote on opinion polls we make sure that you vote only once. This will also help you to use our commenting functionality even if you are not logged in. we ensure that you’ll not see those comments that you reported as abusive or spam.
While using our website there might be other third-party cookies and we don’t have any control over them. Its better to read their cookies at least once. Although there isn’t any option that you can choose selected cookies, however, you can block all cookies at once from your browser settings. If you block all cookies even those that are essential will result in not having access to some or all parts of the website.
What sort of data do we collect
We collect your identifiable information this means that any sort of information about you through which we can identify you. we collect different sort of data that is mentioned below:
- Your ID(user name, first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and other)
- Contact details(email, address, contact, postal address)
- Payment details (bank card details and other payment details)
- Transaction details (these details will give all the information of the transaction that you made with us and with our services)
- Profile information: your interests, preferences, and reviews that you make during your visit to our website.
- Technical data: your IP address, version, and type of your browser, operating system, and information on other ways through which you can access this website.
- All the activities that how you use our website, where you click on our website, and the services you use.
- We also collect demographic information that doesn’t reveal your identity. This information can be used to identify a specific feature in our website that is used the most in our website.
- We never force you to give special categories of your personal information. That includes your belief, sex, political reviews, philosophical beliefs, and others.
Method to collect your personal information
To collect your personal information we use different methods that are:
You can provide us direct information by filling out the form on our website or when you interact with us through our email, phone number, or directly at our address. This personal information includes the data that you provide when you apply for our services or contact us for your queries.
Collecting data automatically
In what way do we use your personal data
We use your personal data in different ways and circumstances. However, before sending you email or text messages with direct marketing messages from third parties, we will ask for your consent. In general, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. You have the option to revoke your marketing permission at any moment by getting in touch with us.
Purpose of using your personal data
We may make assumptions about what you might need or want or find interesting based on your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage, and Profile Data. This is how we select the offers, services, and goods that might be of interest to you (we call this marketing). If you have requested information from us, bought products or services from us, and have not chosen to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, you will receive them.
Reject marketing mails
You can request to stop sending these marketing emails to you at any time, whether it’s from us or from third parties. You have the authority to ask them to not send you such irrelevant emails without your consent.
Although you can choose from your browser whether you give access to cookies of the website to collect your data or not. Not accepting the cookies policy will result in not accessing some or all parts of the website. We never process or use your personal information without your consent.
We always keep in mind the security of your data, we take care that your data is not stolen by others. Your data will not get lost or used by any unauthorized personnel, beside that we limit the access to your data. From the employees, agents, or third parties that need your data. They will use your personal data only with our consent with confidentiality.
How long we will use your data
We will use data for as long as it is used for lawful purposes or under legal rights. We use your data for quite a long time, we make your data anonymous for survey purposes. In that way it doesn’t remain personal, you can read your legal rights to know more about what you can do with your data.
Your legal rights
You have several data protection laws through which you can have access to several rights:
- You can request to get access to your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data that we have.
- Also, you can request to make corrections in your personal data if there are any mistakes. Although we keep your data up to date from time to time but still if there are any corrections needed, you can request to correct them.
- You can always request to remove or delete your data from our side, although there is a possibility that we wouldn’t be able to comply with your request immediately.
- You have the right to object whenever we try to use your personal data for marketing purposes directly.