Who we are
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: Mizhar 1st street 43 A Dubai UAE
If you have any issue regarding data protection, you can contact us anytime and we’ll try our website to deal with your concerns.
Changes in your information
What sort of data do we collect
We collect your identifiable information this means that any sort of information about you through which we can identify you. we collect different sort of data that is mentioned below:
- Your ID ( user name, first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and other)
- Contact details (email, address, contact, postal address)
- Payment details ( bank card details and other payment details)
- Transaction details (these details will give all the information of the transaction that you made with us and with our services)
- Profile information: your interests, preferences, and reviews that you make during your visit to our website.
- Technical data: your IP address, version, and type of your browser, operating system, and information on other ways through which you can access this website.
- All the activities that how you use our website, where you click on our website, and the services you use.
- We also collect demographic information that doesn’t reveal your identity. This information can be used to identify a specific feature in our website that is used the most in our website.
- We never force you to give special categories of your personal information. That includes your belief, sex, political reviews, philosophical beliefs, and others.
Method to collect your personal information
To collect your personal information we use different methods that are:
You can provide us direct information by filling out the form on our website or when you interact with us through our email, phone number, or directly at our address. This personal information includes the data that you provide when you apply for our services or contact us for your queries.
Collecting data automatically
In what way do we use your personal data
We use your personal data in different ways and circumstances. However, before sending you email or text messages with direct marketing messages from third parties, we will ask for your consent. In general, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. You have the option to revoke your marketing permission at any moment by getting in touch with us.
Purpose of using your personal data
We may make assumptions about what you might need or want or find interesting based on your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage, and Profile Data. This is how we select the offers, services, and goods that might be of interest to you (we call this marketing). If you have requested information from us, bought products or services from us, and have not chosen to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, you will receive them.
Reject marketing mails
You can request to stop sending these marketing emails to you at any time, whether it’s from us or from third parties. You have the authority to ask them to not send you such irrelevant emails without your consent.
Although you can choose from your browser whether you give access to cookies of the website to collect your data or not. Not accepting the cookies policy will result in not accessing some or all parts of the website. We never process or use your personal information without your consent.
We always keep in mind the security of your data, we take care that your data is not stolen by others. Your data will not get lost or used by any unauthorized personnel, beside that we limit the access to your data. From the employees, agents, or third parties that need your data. They will use your personal data only with our consent with confidentiality.
How long we will use your data
We will use data for as long as it is used for lawful purposes or under legal rights. We use your data for quite a long time, we make your data anonymous for survey purposes. In that way it doesn’t remain personal, you can read your legal rights to know more about what you can do with your data.
Your legal rights
You have several data protection laws through which you can have access to several rights:
- You can request to get access to your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data that we have.
- Also, you can request to make corrections in your personal data if there are any mistakes. Although we keep your data up to date from time to time but still if there are any corrections needed, you can request to correct them.
- You can always request to remove or delete your data from our side, although there is a possibility that we wouldn’t be able to comply with your request immediately.
- You have the right to object whenever we try to use your personal data for marketing purposes directly.